Your shadow follows me all day
Making sure that I’m okay
And we’re a million miles away
(Source: radtracks, via anditslove)
When my sister Jem looks good, “I would reblog you”
My baby sister’s the sweetest
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
One of my best friends in the world is leaving for Oregon in a few hours 😭 I’m soooo gonna miss waking up next to your beautiful face, eating chocolate and watching Kdramas together, and just laughing at everything with you. I pray that you grow tremendously in faith and love as you embark in this new chapter. We may be many miles apart, but I’m always here for you❤ I love you @k3zzy #fighting!
"There is no safe investment. To love at all is to be vulnerable."
"Having hope in God means no one else finishes the story but Him, and everything really will be okay. We do not need to fear optimism. Life will still hurt and there is darkness ahead — but we have a Healer, a Counselor, a King, a Father, a Friend. We can get our hopes up: all the way up to Him."